Professional Photography Services in Grand Rapids, Michigan & Surrounding Areas
Rose is best known for being kind, considerate, patient, and understanding.
Professional photography is a business, this is the work I’ve chosen. Passion, inspiration and collaboration with each client is important for me to do my job well and provide you with portraits you will cherish. If I can provide you with portraits you cherish, I’ve made a friend in the process of doing my job well.
We are glad you are here!
Photographic Memory is the studio for you if you want personalized attention. Rose enjoys working with people of all ages and in all stages of life from the very young to the very old. Many clients comment that she is patient and kind. Take a look here at some of her past assignments and contact her with ideas for your session.
Do you enjoy museums?
Is it because you can take a break from your electronic devices and enjoy history and art as they come together? Let us help you make your own art for your home or office with portraits of the people who mean the most to you.
- Printed portraits become heirlooms
- No technology is required to enjoy printed photographs
- As long as homes have walls, families want and need beautiful images to display.
- Behind every face is a story. Let Rose help you tell your story.
Rose Hendershot holds a Master of Photography degree through the Professional Photographers of America. This degree is earned through taking classes (and excelling at what is learned), entering print competitions on the national and international level (and placing well) and even doing some teaching.
Goals for the future:
- She is working toward furthering her education in the Professional Photographers of America and gaining degrees to show her competence in photographing for her clients
- She is taking care of her youngest sister
- She continues to exhibit photographic art in her county and state.
- She enjoys her grandsons and granddaughter!
- She serves those around her with confidence and care.
I hope you will put your confidence in me and my team to photograph your wedding or special event. I have photographed many weddings, class reunions, wedding anniversary parties, retirement parties, and Chamber events all with confidence and appreciation of the moment. I work to help people feel comfortable in front of the camera.
When not working the parties or events, I enjoy working with families large and small taking special care to show each person at their best often in their own surroundings. From the newborn baby to the senior in a nursing home, I will give you my undivided attention. Each person has value and dignity and I will do my best to make you feel good about who you are.
Rose Hendershot is not just a photographer – she is a historian who captures moments preserved in print for future generations.